اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

The shining night.. Prof.Dr Suresh Chandra Sarangi

 



I am alone looking at the sky
The moon is bright
The stars are fascinating the mind.
The wind is blowing up
The full moon night looks
charming to my sight.
Sitting here I think about the creation.
I can't get the truth
how did the the universe create,
Where is the creator of this beautiful creation?
I am astonished at the moon
Looking beautiful like a face of a nymph.
Everything is calm.
I feel heaven in the surroundings
Time passing everyday
The wind is blowing softly.
I hope to see bright stars
in everybody's shining face.

Prof.Dr Suresh Chandra Sarangi
India

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation