اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

MY LOVE, MY MERCY, MY GRACE.. Paula Shene

 



Many days for creatures upon the land
Yet always it takes little time in my span

Letting those in my image, be there to teach no-kill
Operate to their fullest, keeping close, still with free will
Very much loved as all my creatures who run free
Even time of coming home know welcome is a guarantee,

Many too, step off the path and wander into needles, briers
Yearning to be set free again hesitating, accepting friers fate

My children perish for lack of knowledge, I would not have it so
Even when you fall, I am there to help you up and tell once again, go –
Righted up on the track and even wobbly you can win
Certainly, I say it is easier for you if you let me also in
Yearly walking in my steps is easier than one thinks

Most want to keep what they call sins; I say sync
Your sins spring from lack of love and its understanding

Given to you is unconditional love, all you need to embrace
Righteousness given at birth is to you my holy grace
And your promise to me you would be mine through all
Ceaseless sorrows alongside blessings, sorrows building spirit tall
Ending with a life lived well, to tackle harder goals after a resting spell.
~PLS/PCS~ 8/27/2021

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation